I’m based in London with experience in the areas of advertising, promotions, point-of-sale, online, branding and I really love typography, telecoms and alcohol brands. Most of this work has been undertaken at integrated agencies so getting the right idea then working it through the best channels is now second nature.
I like nothing better than starting out with a pen and pad before cracking on with the machine and am fully mac literate with advanced skills in Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator – and I can draw if scamps are needed.
I have had the pleasure of working in some of London’s larger agencies over the past 15 years, holding positions as Group Creative head and assistant Creative Director. I am currently available for freelance bookings.
- BBH London (Senior Art Director)
- Freeman XP (Senior Art Director)
- FCB Inferno (Senior Art Director)
- The Marketing Store (Group creative head on Vodafone UK)
- Discovery Networks Europe (Creative manager UK Marcomms)
- BD Network (Group creative head on Carling & Orange)
- St Lukes
- Ignis Ltd
- Chocolate Ltd
- Claydon Heeley International
I’ve also had the opportunity to teach advanced typography at the Kent Institute of Art & Design from 2001 – 2008 making and running modules for the final year HND students.
Download my CV here